Speciesism: The Movie is sweeping the world, and now you can be a part of it.
Host a Screening at a Local Theater:
We’ve partnered with Tugg, a web platform that enables individuals, groups, and organizations to set up personalized screenings of Speciesism: The Movie in theaters across the country. This is an incredible opportunity to bring the message of Speciesism: The Movie to your area, and start changing lives like never before!
Tugg’s Promoter Walkthrough will guide you through the process of hosting a screening and getting the most out of your event. The process is simple:
- Fill out the Event Request Form to pick the date, time, and place for your special screening.
- The theater approves the request, and you can begin selling tickets on your personalized Event Page.
- Use these tips and resources to promote the screening/ticket sales.
- Sell enough tickets before the event deadline to confirm your screening. If you don’t meet this “Threshold,” no one will be charged and your event will be called off.
- Sit back and enjoy the movie with your community!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to the Tugg Team at [email protected]. Thank you for taking part in Speciesism: The Movie!
Host a Non-Theatrical Screening:
While we recommend theatrical screenings, you can also host a screening at a local university, movie theater, library, or elsewhere. We can provide you with the requisite public performance license and custom designs for posters and flyers.
Just contact us with the estimated attendance for your proposed event. Thank you for taking part in Speciesism: The Movie!